Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Road To (You Know Where)....

I really did have good intentions.

I intended to post some upcoming release dates tonight.

I intended to post something pithy and wonderful about Demon Bound tomorrow.

And up until sometime yesterday, both of those things seemed to be within the realm of possibility.

Now? Not so much. I'm getting ready to take my kids cross-country tomorrow to visit family and I'm too fried to do any justice to either topic. Also, not sure how much access/time I'm going to have in the next week... so if you don't see me for a little while, don't worry, I'll be back--promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NOOoooooos! I was looking forward so much to your review!

But I understand how life gets in the way of blogging. *grin*

have a fabulous vacation!

Nicola O. said...

Well, I can tell you that it was a) REALLY GOOD and b) really different from any h/h I've come across before.

Didn't you get an ARC for your birthday? When does your review go up?

Visitors

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP