Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday Thirteen, Edition 15


Wow, really? I haven't done a T-13 since JULY?? Jeez, what a slacker.

Anyway, I have up for your T-13 pleasure today my favorite kind of T-13: a list of blogs you should check out. These are all book blogs; most of them have a romance aspect though not all are strictly focused on romance books.

1. Book Junkie
2. Penelope’s Romance Reviews
3. Bodice Ripper Reviews
4. Romance Reviews By Alice -Insightful, honest, articulate – a new fave blogger.
5. Galaxy Express - The scoop on the hot Science Fiction Romance subgenre
6. Renee’s Book Addiction
7. Rosario reads a wider variety of fiction and non-fiction than I do, but it’s still pretty heavy on romance and she agrees with me a lot of the time so she must be smart. ;-)
8. Bibliophile Musings - A mix of all kinds of fiction, but plenty of romance included.
9. Love Romance Passion - lots going on here, with tons of guest bloggers.
10. Marg is a regular here (hi Marg!) and has a fun blog with a variety of fiction – plenty of romance with a lot of straight historical fiction mixed in.
11. Night Time Romance Reviews - Erotica and PNR. I confess I find this one a little bit hard to read with the scrolling background, but it’s good content.
12. Fantasy Girl Reviews - All kinds of romance reviews, heavy on the UF/PNR.
13. Caffey’s Reads


Visit the Thursday Thirteen site here.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

8 comments:

Mandi said...

I think the only blog I have not visited is Romance Reviews by Alice..and I just went and loved it:) Nice list!

Tracie Nall said...

Great list....I am going to go check out these blogs. Happy TT!

Victoria Janssen said...

Thanks for the links!

Alice Audrey said...

Great list of reviewers. The only one I'm familiar with is Marg.

Heather Massey said...

Thanks so much for the linkage! Much appreciated.

Penny Watson said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Keira Gillett said...

Thanks Nicola! :D I am so happy to be back online from server difficulties. Whew! Wipes brow... Haha so funny about the guest bloggers as I have a guest blogger today even with Linda Wisdom! Great list - lots of new to me blogs. :D

blonde unicorn said...

Wow! It's so amazing to be included on your list. Thanks so much and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Alice

Visitors

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP