1. "Story of Son," JR Ward, from Dead After Dark
2. "Party Planner," Meg Cabot, my only pick from the 21 stories in Girls Night In.
3. "Hunter Kiss," Marjorie M. Liu, Wild Thing
4. "A Dozen Kisses," Mia Ryan and
5. "Thirty Six Valentines," Julia Quinn, from The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown.
6. "Music Hath Charms," Tanya Huff and
7. "To Die For," Keri Arthur and
8. "Dirty Magic," Kim Harrison, from Hotter than Hell
9. "Falling for Anthony," Meljean Brook, from Hot Spell
10. "Paradise," Meljean Brook, Wild Thing
11. "Mad Dog Love," Angela Knight, from Shifter
12. "Sea Crossing," Virgina Kantra, from Shifter
13. "A Holiday Gamble," Jane Feather, from Snowy Night with a Stranger
With honorable mentions to Shiloh Walker’s "Blood Kiss" (Hot Spell) and an entertainingly silly short called "(Like a Virgin) of the Spring" by Susan Sizemore and Denise Little (Hotter than Hell), because they made me smile with references to Romeo and Juliet, and Camelot, respectively.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants